- New lightweight web-client allows you to access Daminion Server to search, browse, view, and download your digital assets on any device, including Mac, Windows, and Linux tablets and mobiles.
- A real-time File Watching Service now tracks changes in outside file systems and reflects them in Daminion as soon as they occur.
- Usage Purpose Tracking allows you to keep tabs on when, where and by whom your assets have been used.
- Users Roles per Catalog.
- User management via web-browser.
- Improved file format support (better support for vector images)
- Added support for IBM/Lotus Domino LDAP authentication
- Number of connected users and catalog database version are now displayed in the admin panel.
- Report after rescan. A full rescan report is now available via Catalog > Rescan Reports, or by right clicking on the rescan progress indicator.
- Groups added into Saved Searches
- Custom tags are included in Quick Search
- Documents and Vector images stored on a local server-based PC can be copied to the local client-based PC
- Scroll position in the right-hand Properties panel is now remembered when changing item selection
- Added Fonts tag. Mapped to XMP: Fonts
- Added an option to the tag tree context menu to display the selected tag in the second panel. Ideal when you need to reorder values within the same tag - simply drag them from one tag panel to another.
- Offline files can now be viewed as Full Screen or Mid-Size JPEG previews
- You can grant a user a separate Concurrent Connection.
- Improved import from and export to CSV
Latest in-depth reviews
However, if you should need any assistance, please donât hesitate to . Setup will now install and configure the Daminion Server and create the default catalog. In this tutorial, you’ll learn to use Daminion Standalone to catalog your images and get organized. It’s free to try, so jump over to and download it to get started in this tutorial.
Easy asset cataloging
The Daminion Server Installation package contains: Install Daminion Server on a computer that will be acting as a server on your local network. An image manager is essential for commanding your image library. It is designed to integrate with standalone image and document editors such as Photoshop and InDesign, to allow users to continue to use their preferred editing tools.
The first screen will ask you to select the setup language. My search for a DAM that was easy to use, wasn’t a dark UI, and was reasonably prices ended when I discovered Daminion. Daminion accesses to a NAS share and manage data in place, without moving them, saving thumbnails and metadata into its local directories and database. Landscape shooters have a unique set of needs and requirements for their gear, and we’ve selected some of our favorites in this buying guide.
Installing the license key for Daminion Server Versions: Team, Pro and Home
But unlike Picasa, Daminion saves image metadata into the images and not just in an external database or INI file. Gets preview of a specified media item Url Structure: /api/mediaitems/%itemId%/preview Mandatory Query Parameters: itemId: media item id Example of Usage: http://localhost:8090/api/mediaitems/75/preview Response: Returns âimage/jpegâ preview Gets list of the tag specifications. Comodo Unite will automatically add all the necessary rules to your Windows Firewall (not sure if the free Comodo Firewall does this, but it probably does).
Some of the Benefits of Daminion
Another highlight has been the support – I have followed the development of Daminion since its 1.0 version and have provided feedback with glitches, enhancement requests, or just plain asked how to do something: They have always replied and tried their best to provide a solution to my request whether fixing something right away and offering a newly compiled version to test or remoting to my workstation in order to experience the reported error. Daminion Server is a full-featured document, image and video manager for the local network, so multiple users can control it remotely.
Daminion Server – Windows 8 Downloads
You can hold control on your keyboard and select several at the same time. The program’s export feature supports optimization on demand; users can export media files with specific conversion rules. Comments Name * Email * Website Comment You may use these HTML tags and attributes: Comments Name * Email * Website Comment You may use these HTML tags and attributes: Share2Downloads provides softwares and cracks. For you guys who don't get it, this product lets the photographer(s) import their RAW images, and multiple people can post-process without overwriting each other's work.
Generic Company Place Holder Daminion
Thank you for a GREAT photo management program, I’ve been looking for years and yours is the best!! In my job I communicate with numerous local software providers. Version: 0.9.5 Works under:: Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2003 / Windows XP / Windows 2000 Program available in: English Program license: Free Program by: Daminion Software NetworkIce is distributing software free of charge via the NetworkIce Downloader. When photographer Zack Arias found out about Unsplash, his blood boiled. By soz1 Pros Daminion Digital Assets Manager (DAM) is primarly intended for managing huge digital image libraries on networks.